Professional Business Writing
Isn’t the internet awesome? You need something written, and you just found the perfect business writer. Excellent!
Here’s what I do – write engaging and/or profitable pieces for companies of all sizes. If it involves words, I do it.
Here’s a handy list of “things I do”. This isn’t 100% complete as I’ll explain further below:
- SEO Web copy that converts.
- Sales e-mails that get read.
- Marketing and prospecting letters.
- Other business letters / Corporate Communication for any need.
- Executive ghostwriting (where I write or edit important e-mails and letters for professionals… aka “Dan, please fix this so I don’t sound silly“).
- Social Media / Facebook / Blogs.
- Headlines, Taglines, Creative product names… that kind of thing.
- Content Marketing and Customer Engagement.
- Amazon product descriptions that sell.
- Brochures, proposals, and press releases.
- Specialty web writing, like landing pages, advertorials, and listicles.
- Business / Corporate / LinkedIn biographies.
- Internal communication, like handbooks, process instructions, and such.
- Technical Writing
- Video scripts and powerpoints.
- Personal letters for (almost) any reason.
- Anything else you need.
I handle the above for almost any small and medium business, from one person to a 1000-employee company. B2B, B2C, B2E, product, service, small project, big one… it’s all good.
However, I’m by no means limited to the above list. For example, the list doesn’t say “writing for the back of a can of soup”, but if you needed writing for the new brand of soup you are launching next month, I’d be more than happy to handle that for you.
I don’t have listing for cans of soup (et al) on this website because that opens a door I’d rather not open. I mean, if I have a listing for cans of soup, then what about the turnips? And the beets? Or the squash – my late grandmother would be mortified if I left that out. Which brings up another issue: I don’t even like any of those things. I’ll still write about them of course, but individually list them? Nope, I draw the line there.
Besides being a polished wordsmith, I’m also an excellent marketer, ensuring you get writing that culminates in the action you desire. I can write short punchy headlines, descriptive copy that drives traffic, or longer copy that engages readers and sells your product or service. Or any combination of such.
Another plus – besides writing and marketing, I have experience across a myriad of industries. To give you an example, I can weld, drive a forklift, manage a retail store, and write programming code, all while selling ice to Eskimos.
What does this mean for you? It means you’ll benefit from my perspective, as I bring a logical, well-rounded set of eyes to your project. I understand many, many industries and customer bases. This helps in any writing I do, but it also helps larger companies who use me for overall messaging and branding. I’m excellent in a meeting, because I often “see” things that others don’t. Indeed, some clients bring me in (remotely or in person) for a branding / strategy meeting or two.
Lastly, you’ll simply enjoy working with me. I’m a business guy interested in working with people who enjoy success. Is that you?