Do you want clear, effective proposals and brochures that bring in business?
Then let Dan Furman handle your sales proposals and marketing brochures
Sales proposals and brochures come in all shapes and sizes. They can range from a ten-page professionally printed booklet for a corporation to a compelling two-to-three page marketing document that sells a contractor’s service.
They can also be business to business, or business to consumer, and can consist of just about anything. However, all proposals and brochures have a few things in common:
- They should make your point clearly and with conviction.
- They need to be intelligent, yet also compelling enough to encourage further reading.
- At the same time, they have to be easy to read and follow, with a logical flow.
- Lastly, they have to be persuasive in scope, and ask for action.
Bottom line – I’ll write you an exceptional, effective proposal or brochure
Here’s what I offer you:
I’ll help you come up with a winning proposal that perfectly aligns with your goals, be it a three-page quasi-letter / sales proposal that you send to everyone to a custom-tailored 10-page proposal for one specific project.
My proposals are clear, logical, and engaging. Like everything I write, your proposal will be in compelling Plain English, and nobody will get bored reading them. Also, your reader will completely “get” what you are offering, and be asked to act.
You don’t even really need to know exactly “what” you want to send. If that’s the case, just get in touch with me and we’ll figure it out together.
Brochures are usually a little less pointed than proposals – they are meant to give information and create desire. But the action required is typically along the lines of eliciting a contact (a web visit, etc). In plain terms, brochures that sell hard are frowned upon (if you want to sell hard, send a sales proposal).
But they are no less informative. In fact, brochures sometimes have to give more information, as they are usually talking to a larger audience, and thus need to include everyone.
I can write you excellent brochure copy that does what you want it to do. And in addition, I can help you choose what “type” of brochure you need – trifold, booklet, one page sell-sheet, etc.
In both cases above, a quasi-layout is included. This is not a substitute for professional graphic design, mind you, but it does ensure that the text fits, and is where I want it. Plus, it makes your designer’s life a lot easier.
Here’s who hires me to write their proposals / brochures:
- Corporations who want to send a direct, to-the-point proposal that both sells and is in Plain English.
- Smaller businesses looking to sell a particular service. I recently did one for an electrician who wanted to sell a “home electrical inspection” service locally. I wrote him a three-page marketing proposal, which got him over 80 replies (which turned into 15+ new clients – the proposal paid for itself a hundred times over.)
- B2B proposals. For example, I recently wrote a proposal for a corporate radio service to a national fast food chain (they got the job, too!)
Regardless of the type of proposal you need, I can handle it.