Why Hire Dan?
Because you want someone who’s an experienced professional, yet very easy to work with. That’s me.
I’ll produce clear, revenue-driving marketing materials, and increase your web conversions as well. I’m exceptionally good at organizing information, and getting across what’s important persuasively (and in Plain-English).
You’ll benefit from my “outsider’s” perspective. I simply see things from an analytical, real world perch, and bring a fresh approach to your print marketing and/or online presence, whether you are B2B or B2C.
I also have a lot of experience across many industries: White collar, blue collar, management, worker bee, IT, sales… In communicating via the written word, I’ll be able to relate to you and your audience.
But here’s the best part: you hire me when you need me. Whether it’s a single letter or a big web project, I’ll do great work for you, and then we’re done until you need me again. Be it three weeks, three months, or three years. I’m exactly what you were looking for.
So, who hires Dan??
Here’s a small cross-section of recent clients and situations I’ve written for. This should give you a good idea if I’m the right copywriter for you:
- Writing the 10 main “selling / about” pages for a large telecommunication company’s website.
- Writing all the copy for an accounting office’s 5-page website.
- Ghostwriting / editing letters for executives.
- Brainstorming and writing quarterly sales letters for an aviation company.
- Writing several lead-generating micro-websites and two monthly blog posts for a financing company.
- Copywriting for a 6-page booklet brochure for a Home Healthcare company.
- Ghostwriting the Huffington Post blog of a fairly famous person (no, I’ll never tell.)
- Writing a 7-page website for a carpenter / contractor.
- Rewriting a “step by step” corporate instruction manual to make it clearer and easier to follow.
- 10-part e-mail autoresponder series for a nutrition company.
- Writing the “who I am and why I want to attend your school” letter for a student looking to get into a competitive school.
- Writing direct-marketing-style landing pages that get people to sign up / try something / get a quote.
If the above projects are even remotely similar to what you need done, there’s a very good chance we can successfully work together. I truly enjoy working for interested clients who value good work, and also value success.