If You Need Professional Business Writing, Then Look No Further.
Isn’t the internet awesome? You need something written, and you just found the ideal business writer. Excellent!
Here’s what I can do for you: Produce results-getting, Plain-English business writing that clearly gets across what you need to get across.
- Web copy that converts.
- E-mails that get clickthroughs.
- Sales Letters, Marketing Letters, and Prospecting Letters.
- Other business letters for any need.
- Content Marketing writing (like excellent articles that actually get read).
- Social Media / Facebook / Blogs.
- Branding, Taglines, Creative product names… that kind of thing.
- Amazon product descriptions that sell.
- Brochures, proposals, and press releases.
- Specialty web writing, like specific SEO landing pages, advertorials, and e-mail autoresponders.
- Business / corporate biographies.
- Executive ghostwriting (where I write or edit important e-mails and letters for business people… aka “Dan, Please Fix This“).
- Internal communication, like handbooks, process instructions, and such.
- Video scripts and powerpoints.
- Anything else you need.
I handle the above for almost any small and medium business, from one person to a 1000-employee company. B2B, B2C, product, service… it’s all good.
Besides being a polished wordsmith, I’m also an excellent marketer, ensuring you get writing that culminates in the action you desire. I can write short punchy headlines, descriptive copy that drives traffic, or longer copy that engages readers and sells your product or service. Or any combination of such.
Flexibility is a specialty – there’s no “minimum” project. You can hire me for a one-page letter, or a thirty page website, and expect the same level of service. My rates are also quite good for what I bring to the table.
Another plus – besides writing and marketing, I have experience across a myriad of industries. To give you an example, I can weld, drive a forklift, manage a retail store, and write programming code, all while selling ice to Eskimos.
What does this mean for you? It means you’ll benefit from my perspective, as I bring a logical, well-rounded set of marketing eyes to your print collateral and/or online presence. Plus, you don’t pay a penny extra for that.
Lastly, you’ll simply enjoy working with me. I’m a business guy interested in working with people who enjoy success. Like you.