- What I Do
- Who I Help
- Writing Services
- Dan’s Blog
- Rates / Quote
If You Need Professional Business Writing, Then Look No Further.
Isn’t the internet awesome? You need something written, and you just found the ideal business writer. Excellent!
Here’s what I can do for you: Produce results-getting, Plain-English business writing that clearly gets across what you need to get across.
- Web copy that converts.
- E-mails that get engagement and drive revenue.
- Sales Letters, Marketing Letters, and Prospecting Letters.
- Other Business Letters For Any Need.
- Branding, Taglines, Creative Product Names… that kind of thing.
- Amazon Product Descriptions that sell.
- Brochures, proposals, and press releases.
- Specialty web writing, like specific SEO landing pages, advertorials, and e-mail autoresponders.
- Business / corporate biographies.
- Content Marketing writing (like excellent articles that actually get read).
- Executive ghostwriting (where I write or edit important e-mails and letters for business people… aka “Dan, Please Fix This“).
- Internal communication, like handbooks, process instructions, and such.
- Video scripts and powerpoints.
- Anything else you need.
I handle the above for almost any small and medium business, from one person to a 1000-employee company. B2B, B2C, product, service… it’s all good.
Why Hire Me?
Well, because I’m good. Really good. In fact, as long as you weren’t yearning for an outsourced $10-a-page writer, I’m probably exactly what you were looking for.
Besides being a polished wordsmith, I’m also an excellent marketer, ensuring you get writing that culminates in the action you desire. I can write short punchy headlines, descriptive copy that drives traffic, or longer copy that engages readers and sells your product or service. Or any combination of such.
Flexibility is a specialty – there’s no “minimum” project. You can hire me for a one-page letter, or a thirty page website. And expect the same level of service.
Want more? Ok. I’m also a seasoned professional, with experience across many industries (for example, I can both weld and code, all while selling ice to Eskimos.) What does this mean for you? It means you’ll benefit from my “outsider’s” perspective, as I bring a logical, fresh set of marketing eyes to your print collateral and/or online presence (and you don’t pay a penny extra for that!) Plus, if you want me to, I’ll pop on out to your location, sit in on marketing meetings, product launches, and more. I’m a good guy to have in the room.
Lastly, you’ll simply enjoy working with me. I’m a business guy interested in working with people who like success (that would be you, right?)